We offer a School-Based Clinic at Merriam Park Elementary School open to all Shawnee Mission School District students. The clinic provides pediatric-focused medical, dental and behavioral health services.
Merriam Park Elementary School
6100 Mastin St.
Merriam, KS 66203
Walk-in hours for well or sick visits and annual/sports physicals to include immunizations
12:30 to 3:30 p.m. Tuesdays
By-appointment hours for behavioral health visits
8:30 to 11:30 a.m. Wednesdays
For an appointment with a behavioral health clinician, contact your child’s school social worker.
You must bring the following items to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Proof of address
- Insurance card (if insured)
- Credit, debit, cash or check
- Immunization Record (if available)
- Medication List
If not insured, please bring the following documents:
- Two most recent paystubs to equal 30 days
- Most recent annual federal income tax return
- Documentation of government assistance:
- Unemployment compensation
- SRS cash assistance
- Social Security or SSI
- Disability determination with benefit amount
- Documentation of child support/alimony
- Letter on employer letterhead signed and dated by supervisor
- Financial award letter showing grants, scholarships, fellowships, or assistantships (Loans are not considered as income)
- Self-Employed: Submit detail of the most recent three months of income and expenses for the business.
Click here and scroll down to Patient Forms to download all necessary forms.