Health Partnership Clinic
Health Partnership Clinic would like to be your medical home. We partner with you to manage your medical, dental and behavioral health. You are welcome here at any age, with or without insurance.
We speak Spanish and other languages. You can access our services at five clinic sites – Olathe, Shawnee Mission, Merriam, Ottawa and Paola.
Update (5-14-20): Coronavirus (COVID-19) Alert
To reduce the potential spread of COVID-19:
- If you have severe symptoms and feel you need to be seen, please call our dedicated COVID-19 phone line at 913-276-7012 before coming to the clinic.
- All patients are required to wear a mask.
- Only adult patients (and their legal guardians) are allowed in the clinic. Family or friends must wait in their cars.
- Pediatric patients are allowed one parent/guardian to attend an appointment. No additional siblings or family members are allowed.
- Pediatric visits for well-child, physicals and immunizations may be scheduled for multiple family members. Children must be healthy and symptom free.
- Please practice social distancing for the safety of all.
- If you (or your child) have a mild illness and feel comfortable managing with supportive care measures at home, please do so.
Update (3-27-20): Mask Up at HPC
Effective immediately, all patients and visitors who enter our doors will now be required to wear a mask for the safety of our patients and staff–no matter your symptoms. Thank you!
In addition, we continue to maintain high standards for sanitation throughout the clinic, including exam rooms and high-touch, high-traffic areas and frequent handwashing by staff. We encourage you and your family to wash your hands frequently and thoroughly. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the clinic.
Lastly, we ask that only the scheduled patient and one additional adult attend the appointment to minimize exposure and staff time for screening family members.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to reevaluate and adjust our workflow to protect both patients and staff. As a community health center, our goal is to maintain access to care for you and your family.
“The staff are friendly and competent. They make you feel like you’re family – like you’re home.”
“The entire community is a much better place, and our future is brighter thanks to Health Partnership.”
“It’s a small place, where you can get the same quality of care you would anywhere else. We just need to get the word out about it. There are so many people in the community who need what Health Partnership has to offer.”
“Dr. Haider is amazing. For everybody to take note of the little things is why we come here. And it’s just amazing.”
“HPC was here when we needed them. They really helped us get started on the right foot.”
“I was a walking tornado when I walked in there. And they jumped right in to find a diagnosis and find the right medicines that could help me. I am doing a lot better now.”
“I was able to qualify for the clinic’s sliding fee program—which made dental care more affordable for my two children.”
“Health Partnership Clinic provides medical, behavioral and dental health care to many students and families in the Shawnee Mission School District. Walk in clinic availability and on site comprehensive dental care make it easy to get our students the care they need.”
“My care at Health Partnership Clinic has been the best I’ve ever had. Dr. Miller is very caring and understanding and tries her best to get the best care for her patients.”
“My family and I have been trusting our health care to HPC for about 6 years and I wouldn’t have it any other way. The staff is beyond knowledgeable in their field, and they never fail to make sure that we are satisfied before we leave the office. I just can’t say enough about this amazing team!”