Health Partnership Clinic (HPC) is proud to offer a comprehensive medical home that addresses all of your medical, dental, behavioral and substance-related needs.
Our team will collaborate with you to develop a treatment plan that addresses your substance use and/or dual-diagnoses concerns. We typically begin with the following steps:
- An initial appointment with an HPC provider
- A screen with a Behavioral Health clinician or substance use counselor
- An assessment to determine the appropriate level of care
- A referral for the identified level of care
- Early Intervention and Interim Treatment: Individual, family and educational groups
- Outpatient Treatment – Adult: Up to eight hours of counseling per week
- Outpatient Treatment – Adolescent (12-17): Up to five hours of counseling per week
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment – Adult: Up to 16-week program including groups, individual and family counseling with at least nine hours of counseling per week (The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Matrix Program)
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment – Adolescent: Up to 16-week program including groups, individual and family counseling with at least six hours of counseling per week (based on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Dialectical Behavioral Therapy Skill Building)
More About Our Substance Use Programs
Request an appointment or call 913-648-2266.