$50 – Provide a flu vaccine for three uninsured adults.
$100 – Provide a dental screening and cleaning for one child.
$250 – Cover three counseling sessions for one teen dealing with depression.
$500 – Cover three sick child walk-in clinic visits.
$1,000 – Provide breast and cervical cancer screenings for four uninsured women.
Health Partnership Clinic is a 501 (c) 3 organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by the law. You will receive a confirmation of your donation for tax purposes.
Your donation is securely processed by Blackbaud-eTapestry, with a 2.598 percent (+26 cent) transaction fee to cover credit card fees, bank fees, and other processing costs. Please consider chipping in this additional amount so 100% of your donation amount goes to us.
- In-Kind Donations: For questions or information on how to donate in-kind gifts, please contact Catherine Rice at 913-730-3680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Designated Gifts: If you would like to talk with us about a special designated gift, call Development and Marketing Manager Debbie Sparks at 913-433-7592.
- Volunteers : We welcome non-clinical volunteers who are willing to assist in our clinics and administrative offices. Please complete this Volunteer Form, and we’ll be in touch soon.
- Tours: To see firsthand how we’re improving health and impacting lives, schedule a tour with Development and Marketing Manager Debbie Sparks at 913-433-7592.
- Special Events: Learn more about special events and the opportunity to participate in a more public way.