Sliding Fee

If you don’t have insurance or can’t afford your insurance copayments, we can help. You may be able to pay less, depending on:

  • The number of people in your household
  • Your income

If you don’t qualify for a sliding fee, you can save by paying directly when you receive services.

See sample sliding fee amounts (English | Spanish)

Call to Get Started
Call a Financial Aid Coordinator before your next appointment at 913-648-2266. Here’s a list of the documents you will need.

If not insured, documents showing one month’s worth of household income.

  • Most recent paystubs
  • Most recent annual federal income tax return
  • Documentation of government assistance:
    • Unemployment compensation
    • SRS cash assistance
    • Social Security or SSI
  • Disability determination with benefit amount
  • Documentation of child support/ alimony
  • Letter on employer letterhead, signed and dated by supervisor
  • Financial award letter showing grants, scholarships, fellowships, or assistantships (Loans are not considered as income)
  • Self-Employed: Submit detail of the most recent three months of income and expenses for the business.

Adequate information must be made available to determine eligibility. Please submit a notarized letter from the individual assisting you financially and include the monthly monetary amount provided. In addition, we are unable to accept W-2s.

Note: HPC requires re-verification of household size and income every 12 months – or earlier if there is a change.

More About the Sliding Fee Discount Program (English | Spanish)
Insurance + Other Services
We can help you apply for a Health Insurance Marketplace plan or for Medicaid. And we can help you apply for our Sliding Fee Discount Program.