Need Health Insurance? We’re here for you.
Our qualified, bilingual certified application counselors/enrollment specialists are here to make the enrollment process for health insurance and food assistance easy and stress free.
Marketplace and Medicaid (KanCare) insurance enrollment is available Monday-Friday at our Olathe location.
To schedule a free enrollment appointment, call 913-730-3653.
What to bring
Medicaid (KanCare) Insurance for Children
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s Social Security number
- Proof of income for every person in the home: one month or three months if needing coverage for the last three months
- Parent/Guardian’s ID or Driver’s License
Medicaid (KanCare) Insurance
- Two government issued forms of identification
- Health insurance cards, front and back
- Paystubs for the last 30 days, including VA or pension income
- Proof of any income other than Social Security
- Monthly statements for all bank accounts, including checking and savings, for the last three months
- Value of stocks, bonds or CDs for the last three months
- Statement showing value of IRAs and 401Ks
- Letter from your life insurance company verifying policy owner, face/cash values and any loans against the policy
- Proof of out-of-pocket medical expenses such as health insurance premiums and medical bills owed, due or expected.
- Names, birth dates and Social Security numbers for everyone in the household
- Projected household income for the calendar year
- Tax information, such as filing status and number of dependents
- Immigration documentation and supporting identification numbers
- An email address to create an online Marketplace account. Assistance can be provided for those who need to create one.
HPC enrollment specialists are available year-round to answer questions, complete Special Enrollment applications for those affected by a life-changing event and participate in community outreach and education events to raise awareness about the Marketplace.
To schedule an enrollment appointment, Monday-Friday, call 913-730-3653. It’s free!
Sliding Fee Discount
If you don’t have insurance or can’t afford your insurance copayments, we can help.
You may be able to pay less for medical, behavioral health, dental and pharmacy services, depending on:
- The number of people in your household
- Your income
If you don’t qualify for a sliding fee, you can save by paying directly when you receive services. Payment plans are available.
Get Started Before Your Appointment
- Visit the Sliding Fee Discount page for an application and list of documents to bring with you.
- Call to schedule an appointment with our Financial Coordinator.
- To schedule an appointment or for questions, call 913-648-2266.