Do You Need Health Insurance?
If you’re uninsured, need to renew your coverage, or have questions about insurance, our certified Navigator can help:
- Health insurance for kids through KanCare/Medicaid (can enroll year-round)
- Health insurance for elderly or disabled through KanCare/Medicaid (can enroll year-round)
- Help signing up for a Health Insurance Marketplace plan
- If you have a life-changing event (i.e. new baby, married or divorce, or a new job, you may qualify for a Health Insurance Marketplace plan).
To schedule an enrollment appointment or for more information, call 913-730-3653.
Sliding Fee Discount
If you don’t have insurance or can’t afford your insurance copayments, we can help.
You may be able to pay less for medical, behavioral health, dental and pharmacy services, depending on:
- The number of people in your household
- Your income
If you don’t qualify for a sliding fee, you can save by paying directly when you receive services. Payment plans are available.
Get Started Before Your Appointment
- Visit the Sliding Fee Discount page for an application and list of documents to bring with you.
- Arrive 30 minutes early to meet with a Financial Aid Coordinator.
- If you have questions, call 913-648-2266.