Need Health Insurance? We’re here for you.
Health Partnership is accepting appointments for Marketplace Insurance. Open enrollment runs from Nov. 1 through Dec. 15, 2018. To schedule an enrollment appointment, Monday-Friday, call 913-730-3653. It’s free!
“The open enrollment period is 45 days – and due to the large number of people needing to enroll – we encourage everyone to get it done early,” says Andrea Acosta, HPC’s Certified Marketplace Navigator. “My team is available to help consumers learn more about their health care insurance options and determine if qualifications are met for financial assistance to lower the cost of premiums.”
Certified navigators provide free assistance:
- Comparing health insurance plans
- Reviewing eligibility for financial assistance
- Answering questions year-round
- Preparing enrollment applications
To expedite the appointment time, the following information should be furnished:
- Names, birth dates and Social Security numbers for everyone in the household
- Projected household income for 2019
- Tax information, such as filing status and number of dependents
- Immigration documentation and supporting identification numbers
- An email address to create an online Marketplace account. Assistance can be provided for those who need to create one.
HPC navigators are available year-round to answer questions, complete Special Enrollment applications for those affected by a life-changing event and participate in community outreach and education events to raise awareness about the Marketplace.
To schedule an enrollment appointment, Monday-Friday, call 913-730-3653. It’s free!