Our Behavioral Health Services
When you’re visiting the doctor or dentist, you may also need help with behavioral issues. We have specialists on hand at our Olathe Clinic to work with you. They are able to assess your treatment needs, provide recommendations and consult with your medical providers regarding the following conditions:
- Grief and Loss
- Behavioral Difficulties (Pediatric)
- Life Stressors
- Crisis Stabilization
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Persistent Mental Illness
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Substance Abuse
- Smoking Cessation/Stop Smoking
- Weight Management
- Coping and Management of Chronic Illnesses (Diabetes, Hypertension, Pain)
- Attention Deficit/Education-Related Difficulties
In addition to integrated behavioral health services, we now offer in person and telehealth Therapy Services with our Behavioral Health Team. To schedule an appointment or more details, interested individuals should call 913-730-3664. Therapy Services are available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., in English and Spanish.
Therapy Services include help with emotional and behavioral health concerns related to:
- Substance abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Stress management for chronic health conditions
- Relationship issues
- Diabetes and pre-diabetes mental health management
Our specialized and credentialed therapists are ready to help you.
JOHN W. SMART, LSCSW
Substance Use Services
We want to offer a medical home that helps with all your medical, dental and behavioral health needs, including substance use.
We offer services for adults and adolescents age 12 and up:
- Early intervention and interim treatment
- Outpatient treatment for adults and adolescents
- Intensive outpatient treatment for adults and adolescents
Our experienced team of licensed psychologists and other behavioral health professionals share a passion for serving people of diverse backgrounds. They work with their colleagues to integrate each patient’s care in the way that best meets his or her needs.