Health Partnership Clinic is dedicated to serving the community when and where we’re needed most.
That’s why we take dental services directly to more than 20 area schools, Head Start programs and other locations serving children in need.
In these locations, we see children who don’t have a dental home or have not seen a dentist in more than a year. We provide services such as:
- Oral Health Education
- Nutritional Counseling
- Routine Exams
- Fluoride Treatments
- Baby Tooth Root Canals
- Removal of Infected Baby Teeth
- Space Maintainers
- Stainless Steel Crowns on Baby Teeth
To request services, complete this form and return it to the school nurse.
- 2022-2023 School Based Portable Care Form
- 2022-2023 Formulario de cuidado portatil basado en la escuela
- We are now working with Hellosign to help you securely complete forms online. You can complete this form online.
- To get started you’ll need a web browser (like you’re already using) and an email address.
- After clicking on “fill out a form,” you’ll be taken to Hellosign’s website where you will be prompted to enter an email address.
- The email address you enter will receive an email (check your spam or junk folder if you don’t see it!). Just click on “Review document” and begin completing the form.
- Once you’re finished, hit “I AGREE.” You’ll receive another email with a link to view your completed form, if you wish.
- Your child’s name will be added to the school list. Our dental team will see your child on the next scheduled visit to your school.
“As a school nurse and community advocate, I value the partnership we have with HPC in bringing dental care to our schools. Dental health is an important part of overall health and well-being. Well children are ready to learn. Without school-based dental screenings provided by Health Partnership, some children would have ongoing dental needs that could worsen over time and affect their ability to learn. Thank you Health Partnership!”
~ Jennifer Noll, MSN, RN, USD 233 School Nurse
Joy Boan, MSEd, BSN, RN, is one of many school nurses who work closely with our outreach dental team to bring dental services to children in our area. She is the school nurse at Fairview Elementary School in Olathe, Kan. “The Health Partnership Dental Program provided onsite at my school has dramatically increased the number of children receiving dental care. This program empowers children. The entire community is a much better place, and our future is brighter thanks to Health Partnership Clinic.”