Health Partnership Clinic is dedicated to serving the community when and where we’re needed most.
That’s why we take dental services directly to more than 40 area schools, Head Start programs and other locations serving children in need.
In these locations, we see children who don’t have a dental home or have not seen a dentist in more than a year. We provide services such as:
- Oral Health Education
- Nutritional Counseling
- Routine Exams
- Fluoride Treatments
- Baby Tooth Root Canals
- Removal of Infected Baby Teeth
- Space Maintainers
- Stainless Steel Crowns on Baby Teeth
To request services, complete this form and return it to the school nurse.
- School-Based Portable Care Form
- Cuidado Escolar Portátil
- We are now working with Hellosign to help you securely complete forms online. You can complete this form online.
- To get started you’ll need a web browser (like you’re already using) and an email address.
- After clicking on “fill out a form,” you’ll be taken to Hellosign’s website where you will be prompted to enter an email address.
- The email address you enter will receive an email (check your spam or junk folder if you don’t see it!). Just click on “Review document” and begin completing the form.
- Once you’re finished, hit “I AGREE.” You’ll receive another email with a link to view your completed form, if you wish.
- Your child’s name will be added to the school list. Our dental team will see your child on the next scheduled visit to your school.
- Online School-Based Portable Care Form