Health Partnership Clinic is dedicated to serving the community when and where we’re needed most.
That’s why we take dental services directly to more than 20 area schools, including the Growing Futures Head Start program.
In these locations, we see children who don’t have a dental home or have not seen a dentist in more than a year.
We provide services such as:
- Dental Screenings
- Fluoride Treatments
- Routine Exams
- Oral Health Education
- Nutritional Counseling
We are working with Hellosign to help you securely complete forms online.
You can complete this form online by clicking below:
- 2023-2024 School Based Portable Care Form
- 2023-2024 Formulario de cuidado portatil basado en la escuela
- To get started you’ll need a web browser (like you’re already using) and an email address.
- After clicking on “fill out a form,” you’ll be taken to Hellosign’s website where you will be prompted to enter an email address.
- The email address you enter will receive an email (check your spam or junk folder if you don’t see it!). Just click on “Review document” and begin completing the form.
- Once you’re finished, hit “I AGREE.” You’ll receive another email with a link to view your completed form, if you wish.
- Your child’s name will be added to the school list. Our dental team will see your child on the next scheduled visit to your school.
“As a school nurse and community advocate, I value the partnership we have with HPC in bringing dental care to our schools. Dental health is an important part of overall health and well-being. Well children are ready to learn. Without school-based dental screenings provided by Health Partnership, some children would have ongoing dental needs that could worsen over time and affect their ability to learn. Thank you Health Partnership!”
~ Jennifer Noll, MSN, RN, USD 233 School Nurse
Joy Boan, MSEd, BSN, RN, is one of many school nurses who work closely with our outreach dental team to bring dental services to children in our area. She is the school nurse at Fairview Elementary School in Olathe, Kan. “The Health Partnership Dental Program provided onsite at my school has dramatically increased the number of children receiving dental care. This program empowers children. The entire community is a much better place, and our future is brighter thanks to Health Partnership Clinic.”