Health Partnership Clinic’s Website Gets Extreme Makeover
Health Partnership Clinic (HPC) announced today that it has officially launched its new and improved website, hpcks.org. The new site features a fresh, modern design, more relevant user-friendly content and simpler navigation. HPC’s mission is to provide quality, accessible and affordable health care to Johnson, Miami and Franklin Countians.
According to Amy Falk, HPC’s CEO, the new website will increase our visibility in the communities we serve. “During the makeover the website underwent a complete transformation. It is built on a new operating system with a new design, new navigation that centers on our patients, staff, donors and community members as well as a monthly blogging component. The website also features patient stories, a comments/feedback section and What’s Your HPC Story?—all focused on engaging the web audience.
The clinic was a recipient of a Capacity Building (website enhancement) grant from the Sunflower Foundation. “Thanks to the Sunflower Foundation and a web build team of staff and experts, we will now be able to reach a wider audience with our message and help the public understand the services that HPC provides and the important impact we are making to the health of our communities we serve,” Falk adds.
The website features include:
- HOME: Request a patient appointment, blog, video, subscribe to emails and a newsletter, ability to read the site in 14 different languages, What’s Your HPC Story?, Google maps/directions and the contact page.
- WHO WE ARE: History, mission, partners, Board of Directors and Senior Leaders bios, practice philosophy and careers.
- OUR PROVIDERS: Bios of our providers providing medical, dental, behavioral health services and community outreach.
- OUR SERVICES: Thorough information about our medical, dental and behavioral health services and community outreach.
- PATIENT RESOURCES: How to become a patient, patient portal, insurance information, forms, sliding fee discount, payment options, FAQs, patient success stories and referral resources.
- BLOG: Our first-ever blog and access to up-to-date news and social media links.
- GIVE BACK: Provides potential volunteers and donors the information they need to get involved and begin changing the lives of those who are uninsured or economically disadvantaged in their communities.
“We think we are off to a great start, but there’s more to come,” says Catherine Rice, Vice President of Marketing and Outreach. “We plan a monthly blog initiative, and an eNewsletter is in the works. We are also lining up physicians and other medical and social agency professionals as guest bloggers to help guide viewers in getting the best possible care and make them aware of the many new tools and resources available to assist in that effort.”
About Health Partnership Clinic
Health Partnership Clinic (HPC) provides comprehensive, quality health care services, including medical, dental and behavioral health, for children and adults, regardless of socioeconomic status. HPC is in Olathe, Shawnee Mission, Paola and Ottawa, primarily serving Johnson, Franklin and Miami counties. HPC is a Federally Qualified Health Center and Federal Tort Claims Act-deemed facility. To learn more, visit www.hpcks.org.