We’re here for you! Read on for information about hours and processes.
On Tuesday the Kansas City Metro will be sheltering-in-place, but HPC’s doors will be open to serve you! Whether you are battling a sinus infection or allergies, pain, have signs of COVID-19 or other urgent medical needs, we’re just a phone call away! As a community health center, we plan to carry out our mission of providing you medical care, along with our integrated behavioral health care. We are also offering dental emergency care only.
Call 913-648-2266 for a phone assessment.
As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve, please check our Facebook or website (hpcks.org) for updates.
Hours and services are subject to change.
Some reminders for you:
Same Day or next Day appointments at all clinics
In Olathe, we are open from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday and the first and third Saturday of the month from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
To access our care at our Olathe site, call 913-648-2266 for an appointment.
New hours in Paola and Ottawa (effective immediately):
Paola: 8 a.m.-Noon – Call 913-294-9223
In Paola, we are also open on the second Saturday from 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Ottawa: 1:30-5 p.m. – 913-401-2750
Shawnee Mission clinic remains open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
All individuals coming into our clinics who have trouble breathing/shortness of breath, fever, cough, or sore throat and/or runny nose will be screened. If you have any of these symptoms, call our COVID phone line at 913-276-7012 before you enter our doors. You can call before you leave home too! We’re also happy to answer your COVID-19 questions.
New Visitor Restrictions
- No visitors, including sibling visitors. Please have your family/friends stay in their car or at home.
- Pediatric patients may only have one parent/guardian.
- Parents/guardians must be free of respiratory symptoms and fever to be in the clinic.
- In partnership with Heartland RADAC, our Substance Abuse Services will be offered through telehealth. This includes both individual and group therapy.
- The Medication-Assisted Treatment program is no longer accepting new patients until further notice. Current patients will continue to be followed.
- Crisis support:
- Heartland RADAC: 1-800-281-0029 24hrs
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSHA) Disaster Helpline: 1-800-985-5990
- Johnson County Crisis Line: 913-268-0156 24hrs
- Franklin County Crisis Line: 785-242-3789 24hrs
- Miami County Crisis Line: 913-557-9096 24hrs